dinsdag 7 mei 2013

A very allergic dog

Dear friends,
Working with dogs and their handlers has changed my life radically. 
Each time I can help pupils and customers, it gives me a lot of satisfaction to notice the changes in their behaviour, their energy and body language.
For that reason I consider each dog and each handler to be a teacher for me because I keep learning from each and everyone of them.
Although I have been doing this for more than 20 years I still love doing one-to-ones and I also love my Sunday morning dog walking classes.

More than a decade ago my ex-wife Eva Schoenfeld decided to become a tissue salts practitioner. In the mean time she has built an enormous network of tissue salts consultants in Southern Africa and Asia. Many doctors and vets are her customers and learn how to use the tissue salts and also how to read the signs in the human faces in what is the "Academy for Tissue Salts and Facial Analysis" (www.atifa.co.za). Eva Schoenfeld has published a book in German about "Schuessler Salze und mein Hund"(Tissue Salts and my dog) and another book in English called "Second Chance".
Thanks to Eva's help I have been able to assist very allergic dogs to get better.
This time it was my privilege to not only be able to help an allergic dog but at the same time his handler.
Leo had been suffering from an overall allergic reaction for almost 3 years. He was continually scratching and biting himself, in spite of the expensive medication and food he was given. Was he getting better with this medication and food? 
No, he was getting worse. Leo was suffering and his owners too.
When his lady owner read my article about an allergic dog, she called me.
We started the treatment of the dog (and the lady) only 3 weeks ago and underneath you can read the message I received from a very happy Daphne.

Sunday 5th May 2013.



Dear Bruno.



Well, Leo is a lot better at the moment, only the occasional biting and scratching.  He is still on his pills for the moment which you said was O.K.  He has to go to the vets again on the 9th of this month for a check up.  However, I think his homeopathic treatment is working and, hopefully, so is mine.   He is a different dog now and seems to be very happy.   W hat a relief. His hair is growing back rapidly now and he is beginning to look handsome again.  I think, according to my daughter , that my hair is growing back again as well.  Can´t tell you how relieved we are, I think you have worked a miracle Bruno, what expertise you have.  I know its early days yet with the tissue salts but I have complete faith in it, which helps enormously..  Gave Leo  bath yesterday with tea tree oil so he smells delightful and his coat shines in the sun.

So grateful to you for your help, you have a wealth of knowledge.  Hopefully other people who have the same problem,as Leo and myself will seek your help.  Thank you.


Many regards.

Love Daphne. xxx

It is impossible for a vet to know everything about every illness or dis-ease.
I accept that.
This time I visited the vet who had been treating Leo for years on end, without any positive result. I told him that Leo was better having taken Tissue Salts for three weeks. The vet was more than interested, and you know why? Because his brother, who helps him in the clinic, has a dog who is suffering from an allergy and both brothers are unable to help the dog. Maybe I can help the dog...with Eva's help.

Kindest regards from Bruno
690192976

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten