zaterdag 19 februari 2011

"Bad" cold or "good" cold?

Dear Schuessler friends,

SORE FEET
My good friend Jan read the testimonial about sore feet, written by Carlos. She felt inspired because she knows a gentleman who has sore feet too. As Jan is a good girl, she wants to help her friend and bought a box of tablets of Calcium fluoratum number 1. Now, the friend does not want to take the tablets.
For me this is an inspiring story.
I understand that we want to help a suffering friend. But personally I prefer to meet the suffering person in question, listen to her/his story, give information and do a facial analysis before anything else.
It has to do with my conviction that we can all be able to take responsibility of our own life, and of our own health, if we have sufficient information.
In the mean time I have asked Carlos some more details.
Having read about Natural Tissue Salts he started taking 10 tablets per day of Calcium fluoratum number 1. After 10 days the pain in his feet was gone. However if he stops taking the tablets, the pain in his feet comes back.

"BAD" COLD OR "GOOD" COLD?
By the way, I have had an interesting experience.
With the intention of just having a quick look at my emails, I went to the office and did not light the fire. However, a few mails were so interesting that I worked for several hours and ignored the low temperature in the room. When I finished working I was shivering and feeling the cold in my bones. The result was a combination of a cough, headache, sore throat, a running nose and a complete loss of energy.
What did I do?
I stayed at home for a week, slept a lot, drank dozens of cups of tea, took 10 tablets per day of nr 3 Ferrum phosphoricum, 30 tablets per day of nr 10 Natrium sulfuricum, 10 tablets per day of nr 8 Natrium chloratum and 10 tablets per day of nr 4 Natrium chloratum, combined with Romilar sirop and Acetilcisteina Mylan 200 powder.
After the first week I once more took 50 tablets of nr 3 Ferrum phosphoricum per day in order to restore my level of life force.
I am back on my feet now and feeling well.
What I had was not a "bad" cold. It was a "good" cold, because it was a message from my body telling me: Hey Bruno slow down for a while.
So I listened and just did that.

Looking forward to your comments on this blog.

Kindest regards from Bruno
690 19 29 76

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten