zaterdag 5 februari 2011

Sore feet and congested nose

Dear Schuessler friends,

Underneath you will find a testimonial written by Carlos Lara, with my translation for those who have trouble reading the Spanish text.

Hace ya varios años que trato mis estados de animo con las flores de bach .
Un dia buscando mas informacion descubri las sales de schusler , me intereso y leyendo encontre un informe que hablaba del mal de los pies cansados. Realmente llevo mas de 20 años padeciendo esa molestia y me he estado tratando con diferentes medicamentos sin dejar de padecer.
Desde hace un año que tomo las sales n1 y gracias a ellas no he vuelto a sentir las molestias.
Al ver tan buenos resultados comence a darle a mi hijo de 7 años para la congestion nasal que durante la noche no le permitian descansar y lleva meses durmiendo sin problemas. Estoy realmente convencido de su eficacia y me tranquiliza pensar que ademas no tienen ningun tipo de contraindicaciones
.

For several years I have been treating myself with Bach remedies. One day, when I was looking for more information about these Bach remedies I discovered the Natural Tissue Salts after Dr. Schuessler. As I was interested I started reading a report regarding the treatment of sore feet with NTS. For more than 20 years I suffered from pain and a feeling of fatigue in my feet and the medication I took did not make any difference.
A year ago I started taking the Natural Tissue Salts nr 1and the pain in my feet has disappeared.
With this excellent result in mind I started giving NTS after Dr. Schuessler to my 7 year old son who was suffering from a congested nose. Something that prevented him from breathing normally which in its turn prevented him from sleeping. For several months my son has now been sleeping normally.
You will understand that I am now totally convinced of the beneficial effects of the NTS after Dr. Schuessler. Even more so because I know that when I take them I will never risk having side effects.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten